This information is related to the website www.emlex.it (the “Website”) and is made by emlex – Eva Maschietto Massimo Maggiore, with registered office at Via Santo Spirito 3, 20121, Milan (Italy) as personal data controller (“emlex”, the “Law Firm”, “we”, “us” “our”).
- WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM?
A cookie is a small text file that a website, when you visit it, sends to your device (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet), where it is stored before being sent back to that site during the subsequent visit.
- TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies based, first of all, on to who installs them on the user’s terminal. Cookies can, in fact, be installed by the same publisher of the website that the user is visiting (so-called “first-party cookies”) or by a third party, which installs cookies through the first website (so-called “third-party cookies”).
Cookies are also distinguished according to their purpose. In particular:
- Technical/functionality cookies. They can be either session cookies (e.g. cookies that are automatically deleted when a user closes the browser) or persistent cookies that are used to remember information used between two separate logins. These cookies are used solely to allow the user to navigate or to provide a service requested by the user. They remember the information that the user provides while browsing the pages of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that allow a user to make a purchase, that allow authentication to restricted areas or that store the language and nationality selected by the user when visiting the Website.
- Analytical/performance/statistical cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how they move around our Website while using it. This helps us to improve the operation of our Website, for example, by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
- Profiling and marketing cookies. They can be either from us or third parties and are used to analyse the interests and browsing habits of individual users, in order to customize their browsing and deliver, for example, targeted contents, including advertisings.
Only profiling cookies and analytical cookies of third parties require the user’s prior consent to their use.
- METHODS TO GIVE CONSENT TO PROFILING AND ANALYTICAL COOKIES
- During the first visit to the Website you can accept all or part of the cookies from the cookie banner of the Website.
- During the first visit to the Website, alternatively you can, access from the banner to this extended information and can interact with the cookies settings in the extended information where you can give and/or deny consent, depending on the case, to the installation of cookies“.
- In any case, through the browser settings. The procedure to follow to configure these settings is as follows:
Edit Cookie settings
Click on the “Tools” icon, “Internet Options”, then the “Privacy” tab. You can adjust the cookie acceptance policy by bringing up or down the relative slider or click on the button “Sites” and in the window that appears to allow or block the acceptance of cookies by site. Click “OK” to apply the changes.
Select “Tools”, “Internet Options”, then “Delete” from the “Browsing chronology” frame. You will find a series of items including Cookie. Verify that the checkmark is activated in correspondence to its name and press “Delete”.
Edit Cookie settings
Type chrome: // settings / in the address bar then select “Show advanced settings” at the bottom of the page and then click on “Content settings” in the “Privacy” section and then on “Allow data saving locally” (recommended) “, then “Finish”.
Type chrome://history/ into the address bar and then select “Clear browsing data…”. You will find a number of entries including “Cookies and other site and plugin data”. Make sure that the checkmark is activated for your name and press “Clear Browsing Data”.
We recommend that you always check the updated guide on: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?%20hl=it&hl=en
Edit Cookie settings
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the “Privacy” section. In the chronology choose: “use custom settings” then adjust the management of cookies through the options made available by the program. Click “OK” to apply the changes
Access the options via the menu icon, then select the “Privacy” section. In the chronology choose: “use custom settings” then click on “Show cookies”. The Cookie window will be displayed: In the “Search” field, enter the name of the site whose cookies you want to remove. A list will appear showing the cookies related to the search performed. In the list, select the cookies to remove and click on the “Remove Selected” button. To delete all cookies stored on your computer you can use the “Remove all cookies” button. We advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking here: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
Edit Cookie settings
Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu then select the “Privacy” section. Choose the cookie management policy by picking an option from those proposed by the program and then close the options window with the closing icon at the top right.
Click on “Preferences” from the “Tools” menu then select the “Privacy” section. Click on “Remove all website data” and then confirm your choice. Choose the cookie management policy by choosing an option from those proposed by the program and then close the options window with the closing icon at the top right.
However, we advise you to always check the updated guide by clicking on https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=en_US
In case of devices such as smartphones, tablets, etc., we ask you to verify that each browser on each device is regulated to express your preferences regarding cookies.
- COOKIES INSTALLED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
- 4.1 Technical cookies that do not require the user’s prior consent
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
Subject to certain conditions, the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) provides you with the following rights in connection with your personal data: access, rectification, erasure, restriction, object, withdraw of consent, data portability.
For further information on the mentioned rights and about how to exercise them please consult the Privacy Notice on our Website.
- PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS
In order to protect your rights and personal data, you may at any time decide to lodge a complaint before the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (tel. +39 06.696771, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) or to bring and action before the competent national courts.
Without prejudice for the foregoing, we always encourage you to contact us through the channels provided at paragraph 8.
- FURTHER INFORMATION
emlex, as data controller, with reference to cookies installed directly from the Website, specifies the following:
- data are collected only for the purposes and for the duration indicated in the tables above and are processed using computer methods;
- use of technical cookies does not require the prior consent of the user as these are cookies necessary to allow navigation within the Website and the proper functioning of the Website itself. In case of removal of technical cookies through browser settings, navigation within the Website may not be, in whole or in part, possible;
- data collected from the first party cookies may be communicated to persons acting on behalf of emlex as processors or as persons authorized to the processing, for purposes related to those described previous.
emlex commits to provide support to users who require to know how to exercise his/her consent/denial selective or to delete cookies from his/her browser through the channels indicated at next paragraph.
In case you decide to contact emlex, your personal data will be processed with the sole purpose to give answer and to ensure the proper management of your request.